How to get a Copy of my level 4 Advanced RPA Developer

Hi guys,

Last year I´d obtain my level 4 certificate. I did lost my diploma, it´s vigent. I need a new copy. What can I do. Please help!!!

hi @frojasc

If you go to Uipath Academy, you can download pdf again.
I hope you find it.

Thank you @David_Jang for your quick response, the problem is that I can’t find the link to download the certificate of the final test, which is obtained after passing the practical exam. I have searched for it but I can’t find the option, I only see the courses I have taken and if I can download the pdfs but not the one I need for a new job. It will be that I am not looking well - I don’t have time to present it again now.

Hi @frojasc,

can you share the screen shot ? it was disabled or expired?

Regards,
Arivu

@frojasc

Login to below site using any of the available options and then download certificate.

Hi @frojasc
Just check your emails

I search in my personal email. @Maneesha_de_silva But you have given me a light. I think the reason may be that when I present the certification I use an email from a company where I no longer work … that email account was canceled. That could be the cause, also that account was linked to my user. I don’t know, I’m afraid I won’t be able to retrieve my certificate.
@arivu96 this is the screenshot:

@frojasc

By the way you won’t find the certification are you referring here in Uipath Academy.

You have to login above mentioned site to do download certificate.

2 Likes

Thank you for your patience friends. I finally did it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.