Steps to generate code snippet for different programming languages to interact with Orchestrator APIs.
Step By Step Guide
1. Click here to install Postman tool if not available.
2. Run any API by providing the Orchestrator URL, selecting the API type and giving any authorization or other parameters.
3. Verify if the results are as expected by hitting the 'Send' button.
4. To get the code for the specific API that was tested, click on the 'Code' option below the 'Send"'button.
5. This will open up the 'Generate Code Snippets' window, which will give the code snippet selected in the drop down box.
6. Changing the selected code snippet on the drop down box will immediately generate the respective code snippet.