How to find and Select the particular number account number

Hi All,

i have a account number to process and also select that same account number on multiple account numbers, you can see on the image

There is no search option but need to select the exact number.
please let me know which activity i can use to select the particular option.

Thank you

Hi @vineelag

=> Use for each Ui element activity and indicate the account number element. Output - CurrentElement
=> Inside for each Insert the Get attribute activity and select the which attribute have the account number data (Inner Text or aaname attribute) and store the value in a variable. Let’s call it as AccountNumberVar.
In the Get attribute activity give the CurrentElement in Input Element option in properties.
=> After Get attribute use the If condition to check the account number which equals to filter account number.
Condition → AccountNumberVar.equals(“Filter Account Number”)
=> In then block insert the Click activity and in the Input element option pass the CurrentElement in the properties of Click activity.

Hope it helps!!

1 Like

Hi @mkankatala

Thanks for your response,
if its possible please kindly share the xaml or image of the activities exactly for my better understanding.

Thank you.

1 Like

Sure @vineelag

Will send you

1 Like

Check the below workflow for better understanding.
Expressions_Practice.xaml (20.8 KB)

Just take the above xaml as a reference.

Hope you understand!! @vineelag

1 Like

Hi @mkankatala,

Thanks for your response, while running its asking credentials for this

Bot unable to move forward.

Please kindly let me know.

Thank you.

I just take the ACME website for te reference to show how to do the process. Just take the workflow I uploaded as a reference, develop the process with same activities in your project.

Hope you understand!!

1 Like

Had you got the solution for your query.

If not let me know then I’ll help you out. If you find the solution, make mark it as solution to close the loop.

Happy Automation!! @vineelag

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.