How to filter yesterday date & multiple values from dropdown

I want to filter the yesterday date from given range of calendar and after that i want to filter multiple values from a dropdown select filter.

Hi @tayyabimtiaz1

This expression to get the Yesterday’s date

Datetime.Now.AddDays(-1).Tostring(“M/dd/yyyy”)

Regards
Gokul

IN WHICH ACTIVITIES I CAN DO THE BOTH STEPS?

Hi @tayyabimtiaz1

1. Use type into activity

Refer to the screenshot

Try with “Select item” Activity
Indicated the “Transaction Type” Pass the string variable

Refer to the screenshot

Regards
Gokul

Hi @tayyabimtiaz1 ,

As suggested by @Gokul001 use the expression and enter this value using type into activity and for selecting multiple entries from dropdown try to use the Select multiple items activity in uipath. not sure whether this activity works on the dropdown you mentioned in the screenshot. worth to give it try. please find the below links for more guidance. thanks.

1 Like

Hi!

take one assign activity and create one variable which is the type of DateTime and then pass the code which @Gokul001 provided.

Then take one type into activity and indicate it on from field and pass the value as Variable which we recently created.

Inside the To filed create one more variable which is the type of DateTime and assign value as DateTime.Now.ToString(“M/dd/yyyy”)

Take one type into and and indicate it on to field and pass the variable

Regards,
NaNi

I am also unable to get the selector of transaction type. I can not type any thing in the transaction type field, don’t know why?. Just we can do only select the values from the filter value and i want to select 04 values to filter the data. Error after click the transition type field(The indicate target is not an UI element for the selectitem action).

Can you able to share the website link if possible @tayyabimtiaz1

yes but this will not open on any other internet without VPN and account so that’s why I can’t. is their any other way to solve this please let me know.

Hi!

Without clicking on that cap icon can we use select multiple items activity!

Regards,
NaNi

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.