How to filter/select value from table that depends on multiple columns in a Java app?

Hi @Mihajlo_Stojanovski,

You do not click or double on the first activity. " Get Attribute" activity is the first activity to retrieve and inspect the values, then you may need additional " Get Attribute " activity to retrieve and inspect other values. E.g.

Get Attribute - Exam
Get Attribute - Date
Get Attribute - Patient Name
Store the tableRow

Repeat above steps until a match is found that satisfies all the attibutes, then the tableRow is the correct value.
Finally click or double click the row.

This would mean a For cycle?

Sorry I don’t quite understand what you have envisioned

Hi @Mihajlo_Stojanovski,

This is not a working script as I have no access to your Java Form application. Only a concept, it is up to you now.

The idea is to have have an internal For Each to iterate over all the rows on a page which you defined in the script - variable is NosOfItems. ExamName and ExamDate is hardcoded in the If activities… so you need to supply your own variables to check

The external Do While loop will keep looping until a match is found or reach the end of page.

JavaApp.zip (4.3 KB)

Note: I have update UiPath Community Edition to latest 2020.10.0

Sample screens:

If you do hit an error when Get Attribute for Java Form you need to see the earlier post with the hyperlink on how to workaround it.

2 Likes

Thanks a million GreenTea! I really appreciate it. I will have a go with this.