How to "Filter" "GetOutlookMailMessages" using [ReceivedTime] property

So far I am able to retrieve mails using the below expression in Filter property :
“[ReceivedTime]>‘11/15/2018 04:30 PM’”
But my concern is, there is no seconds part in that expression, adding seconds part like 11/15/2018 04:30:01 PM is giving empty output.
Does anybody have a solution for this?
PS:
In my project I need to retrieve only fresh/unprocessed mails (doesn’t matter read/unread)
To achieve this, I am storing the received timestamp of last processed mail, and when next time I want to retrieve fresh/unprocessed mails, I am using the above expression.
Failure scenario :–>
A mail has been received at 1/15/2018 04:30:20, and it has been processed in the first run, Last read mail timestamp is 11/15/2018 04:30:20
In the second run when i filter using expression “[ReceivedTime]>‘11/15/2018 04:30 PM’”, it is fetching the processed mail as well which is at 11/15/2018 04:30:20 (This is happening due to the lack of support for seconds field in the expression).

“(doesn’t matter read/unread)” - the primary expectation of automation is the mail box should not be accessed by any one other than the bot, else bot will loose the control. The bot will read the mail and mark it as read so that the mail is not considered in the next iteration. So according to me your problem is not seconds, problem is same mail box is accessed by some one else.

try this “[ReceivedTime] >= ‘"+now.AddDays(DateV).Date.ToShortDateString+"’ AND [ReceivedTime] <= ‘"+now.Date.ToShortDateString+"’"