How to fill form in word application by getting data from excel

Is anyone can help me out in this?

1 Like

Fine…
i was thinking through this…got an idea but it takes lot of steps, no worries
may i know how many possible colors will be used, if the count is two or three we can handle this…else its not feasible way of doing…
Cheers @DivyaT

we are formatting only for 2 r 3 values ,if not possible for setting in background color atleast i want the word should be in mentioned color like RED in black letter means RED in red letter.

Fine thats possible, if we want to make a text color of RED
–once after replacing the text with replace text inside the word application scope, after this word application scope use a kill process and mention the process name as “WINWORD”
–then use a start process and mention the file path of the file that was replaced with text lastly in the word application scope…
–this start process will open the word file and bring that to foreground, i.e., to the front of the screen…
–then use a send hot key activity with keys ctrl + f
–then use a type into activity and type into the field of ctrl + f by selecting that as element, with input of row(“Color Code”).ToString
–then use another send hot key activity with key enter
–now the word would have selected that word (highlight that word)
–now use a click activity and click on the image image
–then again use another click activity and select the red color, and this can be done by Pressing F2, thus making the selection of element a pause mean while we can click on the icon image and can open the list of colors we have and once that 3 seconds get over we can select the red color buddy
Kindly try and let know for any clarification or queries
Hope this would help you
Cheers @DivyaT

1 Like

here i can do it only one color for all element but how to use in loop because i have to color the texts from specified color in excel column?

even i thought of send the text as html to word, but looking for a way to do that…let me check once
Cheers @DivyaT

ok , even I will also check in our end.

@Palaniyappan, can you please help me get this?
I have a concern on this same topic -

As there is those keywords in other word its kind of pointer in word doc. like F2, G2 etc…(as highlighted in the image above) then only we can replace but what if its blank, can we do something in that scenario?? like below image attached