How to fasten vlookup

hi, i have a large dataset in my excel 200,00 count. im using studio x. my problem is when i use vlookup, it take almost one day or more to lookup one by one. is anyone has idea why it take so long or has suggestion to fasten ? because of that, i stuck to continue next script

@Nur_Amin

1. Read Range with Filter DataTable Activity:Instead of using the VLOOKUP function within Excel, read the entire dataset into a DataTable using the “Read Range” activity. Once the data is in a DataTable, you can use the “Filter DataTable” activity to perform the lookup operation based on specific criteria. The “Filter DataTable” activity allows you to specify conditions to filter the data efficiently.
  2. Use LINQ Queries:UiPath supports LINQ (Language-Integrated Query), which is a powerful way to query and manipulate data in collections, including DataTables. By using LINQ queries, you can efficiently filter and perform lookup operations on the DataTable. LINQ queries can be much faster than traditional Excel formulas like VLOOKUP.

@Nur_Amin

Instead of lookup on rhe excel…try to read whole data and then use datatable lookup activities or filter activities

Alternately if you need to fill data…then you can directly write the lookup formula using write cell and fill it till bottom using auto fill range activity

Cheers

can u please help me to demo this using studio x? i can sent u the sample data

@Nur_Amin

Share your sample excel file and your required output.
Regards,

@Nur_Amin
Please Sent your sample

Hi, this is my sample im using studio x community
im using sample data, very short data, my real data is quite big thats why i cannot use vlookup. please help me for other alternative
demo.xlsx (8.8 KB)
VLOOKUP.xlsx (8.7 KB)

Hi @Nur_Amin

Please find the below zip file of the workflow.
Excel.zip (375.7 KB)

Hope it works!!

@Nur_Amin

Hope this helps…

In write Range workbook keep headers as true

@Nur_Amin

If you get the Expected results mark it as Solution.

hi , i only have write cell and write datatable, im using studio x community

@Nur_Amin
Please find the below zip file of the workflow. Try this
Excel.zip (375.7 KB)

Hope it works!!

@Nur_Amin

So, this will help you it works in UiPath studio x
Main.xaml (12.0 KB)

hi my each row for data table is different, i dont have condition

@Nur_Amin

Try updating UiPath.System.Activities package to latest version to 23.6.0 version. It will help you.
Regards,

ok will try to find out where to update,

but may i know ask on this step?
why save to A?

@Nur_Amin
It will be easy to configure in the if condition. if not need you can directly give that in If condition too.

Sorry i dont understand this

@Nur_Amin

Excel.zip (373.7 KB)
Try this workflow this will be as per your requirement.

Regards,

@Nur_Amin

Is my workflow running for you or is there any issues