How to extract two different numerical values

Hi ,

Need to extract 2 different values

Eg

Input —>16888|5467
Output —> 16888

Please help

Without further examples or context it is hard to give a more detailed and error-proof answer, but I will try to help.

Based on the 1 input example I would recommend using strings.split to convert it into an array of strings. To do this, I will assume you have a string variable called “Input” which contains the text you want converted. I will also assume you have an array (of string) variable called “Output”.

Assign Output = Strings.Split(Input,"|")

Now you have an array containing each number found in your “Input” string that is separated by the “|” character.
EDIT: It is a little unclear on your output if you want 2 separate strings or 1 single string separated by a whitespace between each group of numbers. If you want the latter, then change the “output” variable type to string and change the assign to: Assign Output = Strings.Join((Strings.Split(Input,"|"))," ")

3 Likes

Hi Dave ,

Thank you so much :slight_smile: it worked .

1 Like

can this be marked complete?

Yes please

There should be mark this as solution box under Dave’s reply. It can only be completed by the original poster.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.