How to extract data of people who are about to be retired from their service on attaining 65 yrs of age using UiPath Community Edition?

I want to get all the data of the people who have attained 65 years of age and are eligible to retire. I want to use UiPath Community Edition to complete my work. I only have Names , DOB and joining date data of the people in Excel format. So, How should I go about performing this task??

2 Likes

Hi @Moola_Kommalu

Is it a web application ?

Thanks
Ashwin S

@Moola_Kommalu

Welcome to the uipath community.

As you said the data contains DOB of the employee. Calculate Age and based on that process the records.

5 Likes

Good evening Moola (I think rivello beat me to the punch, but they deleted their post),

First you’ll want to get the current date:

Next you’ll want to calculate the difference between today’s date and the DOB provided in the Excel file by using the DateDiff function:

2 Likes

Hi @AshwinS2

No it is not. I am using UiPath Studio (Community Addition).

Good evening Chenderson.

Thank you very much for your help. I will look into the links you have posted and I will try to complete my task according to that.

Best Regards,
Moola Kommalu

1 Like

Hello lakshman,

Thanks for your help. I am a beginner at using Uipath studio software. Even so I’ll try to do the operations you have suggested.

Thanks,
Moola Kommlau

1 Like