How to extract data from powerpoint to mail in outlook

Hi Everyone,

My requirement is i need to extract data from powerpoint , data can be - normal text , tables , bars/charts , images etc and generate a mail and add them respectively , is there any activities or can u suggest some methods for the same @Palaniyappan @Gokul001

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi @kavya.s16
kindly refer below video

hope this might help you

Thanks

Hi

Check this link for more details on power point activities we have from UiPath marketplace

You got a sample workflow as well

Cheers @kavya.s16

1 Like

Thank you , but is there any inbuilt uipath activity other than custom activities from third party , since clients wouldn’t allow other activites other than uipath

1 Like

Thank you , but is there any inbuilt uipath activity other than custom activities from third party , since clients wouldn’t allow other activites other than uipath , anything other than balareva or custom activities

1 Like

Fine

We don’t have set of activities that you were looking for though we have a power point package in preview stage

Go to design tab → manage packages → All package → search as UiPath.Powerpoint.Activity

If it is not listing down then near the search bar field click on filter button in same manage packages window where enable include pre release then give a try

But it has got three set of activities like

Insert slide
Insert text
Use powerpoint presentation

So that’s why we suggested to go for uipath marketplace

And I would like to suggest that it’s completely fine to use it as all the packages published in marketplace will go through so many testing and compliance assessment. So it should be fine.

Cheers @kavya.s16

No @kavya.s16
as per your requirement there is no official activity available

Hi @kavya.s16 , Do you want to Convert Powerpoint into PDF and send the PDF as Attachment in the Mail ?

Could you Specify what exactly you would want to Extract and add to the Mail ?

Depending on this requirements, we might be able to analyse and provide you a Custom vb.net/c# code that does the work needed.

I need to extract data from powerpoint , which can be normal string data , tables , bars/charts , diagram and enter it directly in outlook email body not as attachment.

Do you get aby solution for this. Any inbuilt activity to extract data from power Point