How to extract data from flowchart symbols

datatable
uiautomation
ocr
studio
flowchart

Hi,
I am trying to extract flowchart and generate a text file by explaining the flowchart. So I have to extract initially flowchart symbols… if anyone knows suggest me an idea… for ex. If I have a flowchart as attached

then i need output as Driving Instructions: keep driving forward. If is there a spotlight ahead? then if is the spotlight red? then stop else keep going else keep going if there is enough gas in the car then keep driving forward else find a petrol station and buy gas…

Hi,

I really don’t think this is a suitable task for a robot - that’s a context analysis problem, not a clearly defined task.
Even if you do manage to do it, I don’t think it would be worth the needed time investment.

Is it possible to have the flowcharts in different format, or do you have only images of them?

Regards.

images only… can i do shape comparison using uipath

I think this is impossible.
You would need the following:

• total number of shapes
  • to get the connectors / arrows
  • somehow loop through all shapes
    None of this are available…
    The only think you could do is to extract the text but you will not get the connectors; plus you cannot differentiate line breaks inside shapes vs the text of another shape (which might have been useful to distinguish each shape)