How to execute the process by multiple user in different systems using community edition in Orchestrator

Hi

I have created one workflow in UI path studio2019.5.0 and published to Orchestrator2019.5.0.

In Orchestrator I can execute the process as a Owner. I have make this process to execute by multiple user in different system.

So I have created a new user with Admin Role. Created a new Machine and robot that connected to the corresponding machine.

But I can’t execute the process with the Admin user role. I’m not able to see the robot in job tab

UI path Robot

Here GunaRobot is created by the Owner Login and VishnuRo is created by the Admin Admin.

UI path Jobs View

![UIpath%20Robot|690x374

Help here to know why the Robot created by Admin role is displayed in the Jobs tab.

Is this possible to run by different users in Community edition?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi @Guna

Guna Robot should only be done by Admin Role not owner role

Refer :Orchestrator CE
Thanks
Ashwin S

Hi AshwinS2

Guna Robot was actually created by the user Owner and VishnuRo was created by the user Admin.

With the owner role I can access the GunaRobot and its working fine.

Here we need to run the robot (VishnuRo) from the user Admin with the Admin machine.

But I can’t able to see the robot (VishnuRo) in Jobs logs when I try to execute the process.

Could you please help here, why this robot (VishnuRo) is not displayed in the Jobs logs.

Thanks
Guna K S

hi @Guna

you must login as vishnu ro and check the job is available for the particular process

Thanks
Ashwin S

Hi @AshwinS2

I have tried as you mentioned, but still I can’t able to view the robot (VishnuRo) in the Jobs list

I have logged in VishnuRo(Admin Login) and GunaRobot(Owner Login) with their logins in different PC because of the robot configuration.

Let me know why the (VishnuRo) is not displayed in the Jobs list with the Admin login while using community edition

Thanks in Advance!!
Guna K S

Hi @Guna

Is the vishnu ro connected through orchestrator based on Machine Key

Thanks
Ashwin S

Hi @AshwinS2

Thanks for the quick replay.

Yes. VishnuRo was connected based on the machine key.

Thanks
Guna K S