How to execute the packages in other machine without studio .how to install uipath assistant alone

I have developed a process in my local machine which i published as a nugget package and package is stored in C:\programdata\uipath\packages.Im able to run the packages from assistant and orchestrator in attended and unattended mode from my machine.

The same nugget package i want to run in my other colleague machine without installing studio,with only installing uipath assistant.
1.when i downloaded uipathstudio.msi and installed,it installed both studio and assistantin his machine.I didnt get a option to install assistant alone.
2.another issue i placed the nugget package in same location (C:\programdata\uipath\packages) in his machine.assistant tray is able to pick the package. but when clicked on run, im getting the below message as could not load file or assembly.

Could not load file or assembly ‘SharpAvi, Version=2.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

at ReporterForUiPath.Activities.StartRecording.d__22.MoveNext()
how to resolve this issue.I have used reporterforuipath.activities package by vivek ingole in my process.im using community edition.please help me to resolve the issue

1. I think you are using the UiPath community edition. Installing only robot option comes in an enterprise edition
  2. Try to paste the packages in the folder - C:\Users<Your User Name>.nuget\packages and see if it works

If in case you have enterprise version then while installation you will get below the window where you have to select robot only in products option

1 Like

Get the .msi installation file
When you do that, it will give you option to install only robot/Assistant