How to execute process from Orchestrator with High Privilege mode?
Scenario: Customer application can be accusable via administrator mode or a different user instead of using a Robot account.
Actual Robot execution Mode: Usually the execute.exe will open via user mode only with the Elevated = No ; To see this option, perform the below steps.
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run box, type taskmgr and then hit Enter
- Go to the Details tab. Right-click any column header and choose “Select Columns” from the popup menu
- Scroll down until the Elevated option is seen, check that box and click OK
- Now, the Details tab of Task Manager will be showing a new “Elevated” column. It is possible to see which process is launched with admin/elevated privileges
If the executor.exe is noticed running under the non elevated mode then perform the below mandatory steps,
- Go to the uipath.executor.exe file path and right click go to Property
- View the Compatibility Tab
- Click on Change settings for all users
- In the new popup windows, enable Run this program run as administrator
- Click on Ok in the both popup windows
- Disable the UAC by following the below option,