How to execute a project in UI community Free version without login to UI path studio directly from cmd. I do not have UI robot

robot
studio

Pls provide valuable ways to achieve this.

If you have Uipath studio community version, you will have Uipath robot as well. Go to start, search Uipath robot. You will find it.

You can run the bot from command line as well

Thankyou for the response.

I had tried with UI robot . The status is offline. So each time it’s just opening the robot not executing the project

open uirobot setting and insert orchestrator url and machine key and click on connect it

Use your laptop or desktop username and password fro creating robot

Publish your code first.

And in Quick lauch, if you open UiPath Robot, you can find the published packages. You just need to click Run in UiPath Robot.

Thanku for the reply. But I have tried this. My UI Robot is in offline state. I don’t know how to make it in connected state

hope it is useful for you

Have you gone through the steps or training on how to setup orchestrator and robot ?
Check this how to:

You should start uiRobot service, in run type Services.msc and it will open all your service now right click on uiRobot and click on start (restart)

I don’t even want to open the UI Robot . I want to create a batch file and in a single click want to run project

Getting this error when I am trying to execute UI path project using cmd - Could not load file or assembly ‘CredentialManagement, Version=1.0.2.0, Culture=
neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find
the file specified.
ANy udea ti resolve this?

Hi @shivanii

It looks like the machine that you are trying to run your project on does not have all required packages installed.