How to entre 1 st date of every month in different columns of same row in Excel file using UiPath studio coding

How to entre 1 st date of every month in different columns of same row in Excel file using UiPath studio coding.

Hi @raghav.bhardwaj.external ,

Could you let us know if you want to create a Excel sheet where you would want the headers/Column Names containing all the first dates of every month ?

Or is there a Excel sheet already prepared or created and you would want to append this data to it, In this case we would also need to know it’s format or a Screenshot of it.

Hello @raghav.bhardwaj.external
Could you please elaborate on your requirement?

For 1st date of the month try this

DateSerial(Year,Month,1).tostring(""dd-MM-yyyy)

Year- Mention the required year
Month- Mention the required month

How to entre 1 st date of every month in different columns of same row in Excel file using UiPath [studio] coding. which acitvites should i use for this code? for sample i am attaching the image i have filed for jan & feb month and now i want to fill for rest of months in columns - H, I,J, K,L M N O & P for all 12 months

@raghav.bhardwaj.external ,

Maybe you could try using a combination of Datatable, For Each Activities.

1. Use Build Datatable Activity with empty columns to create an Empty Datatable. Assign the output Value as DT.

2. Next, Use the Below Expression in the For Each Activity and add the generated date values as Column names to the Datatable DT using an Add Data Column Activity.

Enumerable.Range(0,12).Select(Function(x)"'"+(New DateTime(Now.Year,1,1)).AddMonths(x).ToString("M/d/yyyy"))
  1. Next, Use an Add Data Row Activity and add an empty row for the Datatable DT by using the below expression in the Array Row Property.
{""}
  1. Then, we Write the Datatable DT to the Excel sheet and specify the range as well starting from F1 as seen from your example.

The Whole workflow view is provided below :

Let us know if you were able to implement this or are facing any issues.