How to enable and disable buttons

Hi, here how can we disable the button which are present in the UI.

For ex: I need to disable the login button in gmail when I entered wrong credential.

Is it possible to do in uipath???

Hi @kavyashree.sundar,
UiPath is catching all possible UiElements. You can’t just disable it. It’s a part of application, program, site on which you are using Studio.

1 Like

Hi
I hope we won’t be able to access the UI elements of a application like modifying them with uipath
But we can make the uipath to access them based on certain condition like
—we can select certain element using ELEMENT EXISTS activity, in the screen that appears on the next screen after entering the credentials correctly
—so once after entering the credentials using TYPE INTO Activity next use a element exists activity and choose that element appearing in the next page
—the output of that element exists activity will be a Boolean type named out_boolean
—use a if condition like out_boolean = True an if true means the element in the next page appeared and thus we have entered the credentials correctly so it will go to THEN part where we can proceed with further activities
Or it will go to ELSE part where we can mention a log message activity with string “entered credentials wrongly”

Simple isn’t it
Hope this would help you
Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @kavyashree.sundar

thank you

1 Like

No worries
Cheers @kavyashree.sundar