I’m wondering whether any of you have achieved an elegant & efficient process for instantiating front end robots for many human user agents? There are several steps to this… and we’d like to automate the process as much as possible:
- Install UIPath Studio on the agent’s computer
- Add the FOR license key to the agent’s computer
- Add a new robot entry for this computer in Orchestrator and capture its GUID
- Associate the resulting Orchestrator GUID to the agent’s computer
- Add a registry key mentioned in a separate thread which can autorun the robot service
And so on.
To do this manually for 15+ FOR users seems daunting. Anyone got a killer process?