How to do that while one of the activities is finished executing another if it spends a certain time limit in REF

hello I have a project in ref which in its process makes several activities which will be executed in a certain time and the truth is that I have to go over that time because I have to collect some data I was wondering is there a way to do that collection while moving to another activity.

Hi @Diana_Marcela_Lopez_Sanc1

Can u explain ur query clearly?

What happens is that I have a Robotic Enterprise Framework process which aims to make queries in the transaction process that consists of several invocations to sequences which some have to extract data such as tables at the end or other data which takes me a long time

What happens is that I have a Robotic Enterprise Framework process which aims to make queries in the transaction process that consists of several invocations to sequences which some have to extract data such as tables at the end or other data which takes me a long I would like to know if you can put a limit on the execution time or can I do that when one of those invocations for its executions takes a long time

Hi @Diana_Marcela_Lopez_Sanc1
I think you can reduce the timeout for the each activity and tick the continue on error to avoid error being generated

Regards,

Nived N
Happy Automation

wow, crazy man ;D
Never do continue on error - instead, use a combination of Retry scope / try-catch.
If you do continue on an error then you won’t handle it and your bot won’t be robust.
Timeouts you should change in the config file so never use it in UiPath studio itself :slight_smile:
Two golden rules :slight_smile: