How to do dynamic data scraping

how to perform dynamic data scraping?

Hi @arijit1213,

Please describe your question, so that it’ll be easy for everyone here to contribute in right direction.
This will help you in asking descriptive question.

1 Like

i want to scrap the title and the product link from Amazon website based on the search keyword.
i did data scraping.but problem arise after few days the data scraping output provides no results.At that situation i done data scraping once again and got my desire result. But after few days same problem came that data scraping completed with no result
I prepare the data sraping sequence one week ago.At that it comes up with my desired output.
But i run the bot to scrap the data.it comes up with a blank reasult like-

Then i disable previous data scraping scope.And perform data scraping. after that it gives the my desired result like-

.How can i solve this issues?

@arijit1213,

I’ll suggest you to check selector of attach browser… for previous and current data scraping.
There is a strong possibility that some values from selector get change.

So you have to identify those changes in both selector and form a new dynamic one which will perform every time.
In order to make a dynamic selector, this will help you,

i already made the selector dynamic.

Please help me…

help me please.
I have a curve that updates every minute, I have to recap the data every minute.
with a desktop condition that cannot be detected. How do I create a flow that can retrieve data every minute?

Continuing the discussion from How to do dynamic data scraping:

help me please.
I have a curve that updates every minute, I have to recap the data every minute.
with a desktop condition that cannot be detected. How do I create a flow that can retrieve data every minute?

hi @Aku_Siapa
can you send the screenshot of the selector ?which you want to make dynamic