I want to download Excel files from a folder on a web platform and save them in different directories on my desktop each month, with the current date.
Try like this:
Now.ToString(“dd-MM-yyyy hh;mm;ss tt”)+“FileName”+“.xlsx”
This will takes the current system date and time
Can you give me an example program who does this.
I am a beginner in Uipath platform.
Thank you in advance.
Make this changes in chrome:
- Open Chrome->Settings->Downloads-> Turn on->Ask where to save each file before downloading
- When you hit download the file in your automation website the File explorer will appear.
- Take one attach window activity and indicate it on the File Explorer window
- Take one type into indicate it on the filename field and pass this Expression
"Desktop\"+Now.ToString(“dd-MM-yyyy hh;mm;ss tt ”)+“FileName”+“.xlsx”
- Take one click activity indicate it on the Save button.
When ever you run the automation. The File which you’re going to download that will save the filename as 22-06-2022 18:28:00 PM FileName.xlsx on the Desktop.
Check this Attached File for your Reference:
Main.xaml (11.3 KB)