How to deploy a bot in a UiPath Orchestrator to access as a REST API

I have developed one OCR bot in Uipath, now I want to access that bot as a REST API. I have deployed or uploaded that bot as a packages in Orchestrator inside the Processes. there I can see it is active. but how to make it active or get the end point as a REST API, in that I am getting confuse. found some API testing option using Swagger. but didn’t understood why and exactly what need to be done.
please some one help me here with detail information.

This is something explained in detail @shubhamjn012,

Go through this and hope it helps . Once you get the bearer or authentication token , then just the URL and the body of the request will change, remaining everything is the same

1 Like

Thank you so much for this information, surely I will try this, right now I got stuck in my Bot only, I am trying to scrape(extract) few specific text from one scanned PDF to csv, but facing too much of selectors issue. so using tesseract and Microsoft OCR I am not able to archive it, if you can help me here as well, then that will make my day. put lot of effort to fix it. but don’t know in my case every time those selectors value getting change in each run and throwing error, as my PDF is Scanned so selectors is picking complete frame.
again thank you

You have lot of activities available to read a pdf and store it in excel or word format. Try using those and simple string manipulations to get the required text. Instead of using the selectors, you will get it done easily

1 Like

thank you for above info, but I need to pick Specific text from Scanned PDF , but I am not able to do without using Get OCR Text activities.

@shubhamjn012,
As your selectors are changing everytime, I don’t think we have a way to scrap data .

Tell me one thing, The data you require comes between any two constant tags?

Date : Aug 20, 2018
Invoice - 123456

data look like this in Scanned PDF…so from above data I am only trying to scrap “Aug 20, 2018” and “123456” fields. but selectors of these elements are throwing errors. can’t we fix the selectors code or value some how ? have made the required changes in the Adobe pdf reader to open in specific resolution on every time.

Are you getting only this in the entire PDF?

Then, just convert the PDF text to a text file and then use string manipulations to get the required data.

To get date,

text.Substring(text.IndexOf("Date: ")+"Date: ".Length).Split(Environment.NewLine.ToCharArray)(0)

To get Invoice number :
text.Substring(text.IndexOf("Invoice - ")+"Invoice - ".Length).Split(Environment.NewLine.ToCharArray)(0)