Hi I developed custom activity using C# and visual studio . But i want to know how to debug it in the Visual Studio
One way is to do as below:
- Open you custom activity solution in visual studio and add a breakpoint.
- Add a message box right before the custom activity in uipath.
- Run the process from uipath.
- Keeping the message box open, navigate to ‘Attach to Process’ in visual studio and Select UipathExecuter.exe
- Click on the message box.
- You will hit the breakpoint within your solution. From where you can now debug.
Have a look at this demo for more details,
Am I able to use there for example a Watch feature in the MSVS?
Hey @Rammohan91, I am building a custom rule in C# in which I need to get the default name of an activity, could you please tell me about how to do it?