How to create separate DataTables in a For Each Activity and extract these DataTables to separate sheets in Excel

studio

Dear Developers,

I have a problem when creating DataTables in a for Each Activity.

The case is as follows: Based on an Excel-file (Input) I searched on google.nl to company names. Then I want to extract a table for each row (input) and add all of the extracted data (datatables) in 1 excel file (separate sheet names for each datatable/row).

My robot overwrites the created datatable, so I only see the first company in the created Data Table within the for each activity.

How can I create separate Datatables (based on input/company names) within a for each activity and add all of the extracted data in 1 excel?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards, Teun

Option1: You can use Array of Datatable.

Option2: You can write the excel file inside the For each row itself. This will be the correct approach i guess.

Thank for your answer, but these options doesn’t work. Look, when I search two companies (for example Apple and Microsoft) on google within a for each, then extract structured data into datatable and then write range to Excel based on variable sheet names. So for each company a separate sheet.

But the problem is, that it creates two sheets (apple & microsoft) so that works, but in both sheets I see the data from apple. How can I solve this?

Many thanks in advance… KR

Set the Scope of ExtractDataTable as Sequence inside For Each Row. This will avoid mixing of data

Thank you so much!! It worked

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.