How to create buttons in message box and click button to execute sequence

Deal all,

I wanna to achieve the function, when the program run . It would pop a dialog box ,and there are some buttons in this dialog box , click the button, then the program to execute the corresponding sequence. For example,

if i click the button- sequence1 in the dialog box, then the program execute the corresponding sequence1 . how could i achieve this function , anybody could give me some tip or demo code ?

thanks a lot in advance .

Best Regards

1 Like

You can achieve this using switch condition @Chris-Yiwei

Use a switch condition and the values as sequence 1 , 2 or 3 in the switch condition and place the workflow based on that.

In the pop up, enter the value as sequence1 or whatever you gave in the switch condition. Based on this, the workflow will execute

hi @Chris-Yiwei

based on input dialog and switch condition you can give the workflow

Thanks
Ashwin S

hey thanks AshwinS2 thanks a lot for ur reply.

could you give me some demo code ?

1 Like

hey hareeshMR

thanks a lot for ur reply.

could you give me some demo code ?

Switch.xaml (5.1 KB)

Check this @Chris-Yiwei

1 Like

Thanks @HareeshMR
Great Input.

Happy to help @Pradeepta_Mohapatra

1 Like

it seems not correct.

i used the label in dialog input , the demo code generates error. how could i fix it.

Are you using HTML page to get the response back to UiPath @Chris-Yiwei?

Can you share the workflow you are trying ?

for example , there a dialog input , when i choose sequence 1 then the program to execute corresponding sequence. it i choose sequence 2 , the program to execute sequence 2

for example , there a dialog input , when i choose sequence 1 then the program to execute corresponding sequence. it i choose sequence 2 , the program to execute sequence 2

Share the HTML @Chris-Yiwei , will check and get back to you :slight_smile:

i do not use the custom input activity , thus no html ? what is your meaning share the html?

I hope the above screen you posted is while running a html file with uipath. I don’t know how you are getting that screen without html @Chris-Yiwei

you mean we have to use the custom input activity ?

Yes, if you have HTML to display a form to the user and get the output from that, we need to use custom Input activity.

Can you explain how you are getting the above form without HTML :slight_smile:

because i am not familiar with custom input activity