How to create a QueueItem and use it locally without Orchestrator?

queue
studio
queueitem

Hello everybody, I would ask you if somebody know how to create manually a queueitem and assign to it the values of a datarow.
Any idea to do this?

I am not sure, if queue items can be added outside of orchestrator. Queue is sole property of orchestrator.

But why do you want to do this?

Totally possible by using the method: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.collections.queue.enqueue(v=vs.110).aspx

If you look here on the forum, you will find a working example of the solution.

Here:

Thank you for your answer, you have shown me an usefull thing but I would like to know if I could manage a queueItem object. I want to “convert” a datarow to a queueitem object (Uipath.Core.QueueItem) Thank you!

@Andrei_Tasca

I think this is the way to do it without orchestrator. You can simply change the input argument of the Invoke Method activity to datarow type:

When you consume the queue, you get access to the entire data row:

Thank you, but it doesn’t work. Do you know where could I find the methods that I can use with queueitem object? I’m looking for a kind of docs? I would like to try writing code inside Invoke Code activities

If the queue management is possible without / outside Orch why UiPath has developed Orch ? I don’t think it is possible outside Orch, even if possible it will not be that easy.