How to create a new tenant in new uipath cloud orchestrator

Hi Everyone,
I hope this would help everyone those who are trying to become a new tenant in new-updated orchestrator cloud environment - CE ( community edition )

Kindly correct me if i have mentioned any thing incorrect.

Steps involved:
–Use url https://platform.uipath.com
–It will show this kind of login screen

–Here click the highlighted option
–Enter any of the common authentication method you have an account with either with Google or Microsoft
–Once after entering the details, you will be directed to a page where we need to write our Firstname , Last name, Country and Organization name
–After entering this we will be taken to the home page of new cloud orchestrator portal
–There click on the services tab
–Here a tenant will be created and on clicking that name we will be taken to our new tenant
–Inside this we can do the similar things on creating robots and connect them to our machine.

Cheers

5 Likes

Well, actually, 1 cloud account does not equal tenant in Orchestrator. In fact, each cloud account can have access to multiple Orchestrator instances :slight_smile:

The process described above is to create multiple Cloud accounts. However, keep in mind that, license-wise, one Community User should not have more than 1 Cloud account with 1 Orchestrator instance included.

If you are an Enterprise, you still need just one Cloud account, but will then be able to ‘spawn’ multiple tenants under your Services tab.

I hope it clears things up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you @loginerror
That was clear and precise, thank you once again for that info
Cheers

1 Like

Hi Palani,
Can i have your contact number?

I would like to learn uipath…

Welcome to uipath community
Sure
@Moorthi