How to create a new Excel file and convert PDF content into it

I tried some method and also already did some research on my problems.

First, I met an error when I was using “Create file” activity to create a new blank Excel file with the present time as my file name.(System.DateTime.Now.ToString(“yyyyMMdd”)EX: 20190620).
Although the file seems to be created, it had some issues showed “Excel cannot open… because the file format or file extension is not valid.”

Second, for testing the next step of my process, I used “Read PDF Text” activity to fetch all the data and stored as rawPDF which is Type “String”.
However, I couldn’t figure out how to put it into an Excel file with the as same format as my PDF file. All the data just stored into only 1 cell at “A1” where I thought it would store the data from “A1” but not just only “A1”.

Does anyone has these experience or idea to deal with it??

Thank for answering

For this we can directly use a excel application scope activity and mention the file name we want to create, Fine we have used a create file which would also work for sure, but mention the file format either as .xlsx or .xls
like this
“yourfolderpath”+“\”+“yourfilename”+“.xlsx”
“yourfolderpath”+“\”+“yourfilename”+“.xls”

Then for this

I hope the text in the pdf is in tabular form, then this would work for sure
use read pdf activity and get the output with a variable of type string
–use a generate datatable activity and pass the above variable as input and the output we get is a datatable, (use this activity only if we have the data in PDF as a tabular form and extracted is also a tabular form, else dont use)
–we can use this datatable as input to Write range activity that would write to a excel

hope this would help you
Cheers @opas1216