How to create a data table with in that how to write the logic for substracting and adding the cells in a column and store in a particular cell in that datatable

creating a data table of consisting 20000 employess they filtererd according to the dates they worked …we have to create another data table according to their dates …and we have to calculate their ST(straight time ) and OT( over time ) and time work…my question is that is it possible to calculate in build data table ??

BUILD DATATABLE activity is used to create a new datatable
We can do that with FILTER DATATABLE activity
if we want to make filteration with specific columns

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/filter-data-table

And to use any formula we need to iterate through each row one by one in the datatable
So the sequence for that would be like
—use excel application scope and pass the file path as input
—inside the scope use READ RANGE activity and get the output with a variable of type datatable named dt
—now use a FOR EACH ROW activity where pass the above datatable variable dt as input
—inside the loop use ASSIGN activity to incorporate your formula and to access a particular column and it’s row value in the current loop row(“yourcolumnname”)
To convert this to a integer
Convert.ToInt32(row(“yourcolumnname”).ToString)

Hope this would help you
Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @prasssaadd

My excel sheet looks like this
In column Ń and O I have to calculate N-0.5 and O+0.5 respectively… For a particular cell N6 and O6