How to copy mail from outlook and paste in another folder

how to copy mail from outlook and paste in another folder.

What’s “folder”? Outlook mail folder or PC local folder?
If Outlook mail folder, you can use Outlook Mail Message activity
If local folder, you can use Save mail Message activity

If you are talking about moving outlook emails from one folder to another within outlook itself, then,

MailMessages = Get outlook mail messages activity
for each (var mail in MailMessages)
{
Move outlook Mail Message(mail, )
}

If you want to save the outlook mails in one of the local folders, then

MailMessages = Get outlook mail messages activity
for each (var mail in MailMessages)
{
Save Mail Message(mail, )
}

thanks in Save mail Message activity What I need to pass in mail message

You need to pass the Mail Message(The reference to the mail that you want to save) and the destination folder path where you want the email to be saved.

1 Like

thanks for reply.Yes in file path I mention the path but sorry did not understand in mail message.As mention in attachment

In your for each, you have declared a variable to hold each emails from the MailMessage list extracted using Get Outlook mail message activity. specify that variable. Check the above for each loop.

If not understood, please send screenshot of the for loop. I will check the variable name and let you know. Also in the for each loop, check the target property of the object. It should be of data type mail message

I am using this get outlook mail message activity.As mention in attachment.where I need to insert code

1 Like

yes this I already done.but how copy full mail…?
as mention in attachment

Item itself is full email.
Can you please elaborate on this question. also I see there is an error message in Save mail message activity. send screenshot of the error message. or if you send your workflow file, i can check and let you know what’s wrong here.