How to copy data from one excel sheet to another excel sheet

Hi,

I want to copy data from one excel(B to V Columns of data) to another excel sheet(To Same Place B to V columns). So i am using data table to store date (I am using Excel application scope to store data in datatable ). I am using the same datatable to paste data to that new excel sheet. Here the challenge is while copying data(B to V columns) from original sheet some columns are empty for example E,F columns are empty. While I am pasting that data in new excel sheet it is filling E and F columns also with its Adjacent column values. Leaving last column values to null.

So I need a solution where It should copy the data from excel and paste it in new excel as it is. i.e if any columns from B to V are empty It should also be empty in new Excel sheet.
Thanks and Regards,
M.Srikanth

What activity are you using to write the data on the other excel sheet? Have you tried to use “Append Range” Excel activity?

Regards,

2 Likes

Hello,

thank you for your inquiry.

please take a look at this and notice that are two activities moving your info from excel file 1 (named dt1)

srikanth999.zip (16.8 KB)

happy automation.

7 Likes

This is quite helpful.
Thanks

1 Like

Very Helpful :slight_smile:

Hi ,

Take a look this . It will help you.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

another solution is donwload component and install to use the component copy and past between workbook https://github.com/inforoy/UipathExcelUtility/tree/master/nuget%20package

1 Like