How to Convert PDF to Word file

How to Convert PDF to Word file Can anyone help

1 Like

Hi @Abhirup_Das1

Do any of these work for you?
https://go.uipath.com/components?sort=most_relevant&search=pdf%20to%20word

1 Like

Additionally, you can use Start Process to open the pdf file in word and then from there you can save it wherever you’d like.

2 Likes

hello @Abhirup_Das1
You can use PDF and Word activities like this

These Activities pack are not available by default you’ll have to add it manually in manage packages tab which is here

4 Likes

Thank you

Thanks

Sry I don’t under stand what you want to say.
can you explain it plz

The Start Process activity can be used to start any windows process. If you tell it to open Microsoft Word and give the filename as a parameter then it will start Word and open your pdf file. It should ask if you want to do an automatic conversion. You can use Click to say yes and then save the resulting converted file as whatever you’d like.

2 Likes

Check this workflow, @Abhirup_Das1
PdfConversionExcel.xaml (7.9 KB)
I have used invoke code to convert pdf to word file.
Give your pdf file path in the code and download this below package as shown in screenshot,

Hope this may help you :smiley:

Not able to extract more then 3 tables. Could you kindly help, if there is any way ??

Check this below link, @veerishu
https://support.gemboxsoftware.com/kb/articles/reading-pdf-files-and-extracting-table-elements
Hope this may help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s working with no mistakes. but when i try to open word file, it doesnt open. and not readable format

Its is perfect format ,but for Images its not giving data is anything for images then let me know

helpfull but after converting to word , an extra text box appears above the text

hello, i need to extract volume issue doi title abstract and reference from the given pdf and i used regex and DU also but failed to extract title and reference because those are dynamic please help me in this situation. i am attaching the pdf below
78340799_101_0_06 - Annot.pdf (681.9 KB)
the extraction details are highlighted

Hi, Can you please help me to how to set destination path for word document being converted in code?