I have an excel file having date, department and amount spent by each department. I want to create a pivot table such that it has the sum of amount spent by each individual department and the total too. I have attached a sample file for clarity.Pivot Sample.xlsx (9.8 KB)
You can group by based on DepartMent column.
For grouping and take the sum refer this post
creating new datatable after grouping and taking sum of each group.
Now to take the sum of that particular column refer the below post
Take a look the below link. Can use single activity to do the group by
I have build lots of Excel & PDF Activities which we use on a daily routine.
Activities are as follows : -
- Pivot Table - Works with or without Excel Application Scope.
- Filter Range / Data - Works with or without Excel Application Scope.
- Find & Replace - Advanced Technology. (See the video)
- Text to Columns - Fixed width & Delimiter.
- Copy paste data - To same workbook or to other workbook without any format loss.
- Remove Duplicates - Single / multiple columns.
- Update Status in an Excel sheet after processing some invoices or any (Completed, Success, Closed, etc)
- Clear contents - To delete / clear the data of a given column.(See the function lists in drop-down)
- Excel Save as - To save the excel in different format (.xls to .xlsb OR .xlsm to .xls)
- Cells Formatting - To set the columns in a required format (General, Text, Number or any custom format)
- Export PDF to Excel.
- Export Notepad to Excel.
- Extract specific lines from Notepad and paste into an Excel.
- Extract specific lines from PDF and paste into an Excel.
All activites under custom activities in : - UiPath Innovation RPA Hackathon 2021: Join the UiPath Innovation RPA Hackathon 2021 to showcase the work you are doing to make a difference in the world through automation that is solving real world issues. - Devpost
Kindly go through each of the activities…
Hello @Rajtk7 ,
I am looking for the custom Pivot Table activity by which I can add what goes
in column/value and rows.
I get error : “No package exist with this id in source…”