How to control MS Access?

Dear,
I have a process to Save csv from MS Access and want to paste CSV to Excel file. However, when I save as data from MS Access and try to “read cell”, below exception box pop up… May I know how can I read data from CSV and paste to Excel? thanks~

Hey @MichaelC

is that csv file was opened during the robot run?
I guess it was opened and if i am not wrong then you are using “Read csv” Activity to read that csv file.

If you wants to make it still run even it is open that here you can use "Excel Application Scope" as well for csv :stuck_out_tongue:

Just pass the path with file extention :wink:

For your reference: sample_workflow.zip (2.2 KB)

Regards…!!
Aksh

thanks for your example, however, below exception box still pop up…may I know if the it is csv issue or file path issue and how to solve it? thanks~

Hey @MichaelC

It is clearly a problem with either your file or path you are passing. You can check with my test.csv file and let me know if still you will get this.

Regards…!!
Aksh

sure, I will try again. however, I have no idea why another exception message…“Exception from HRESULT: 0x800AC472” This happens to my very beginning of the RPA which I had no issue this morning lol. do you know the reason of it? thanks~

it is excel related error depends when it is occurring and with which message.

Share your workflow and .xaml for more assistance[quote=“MichaelC, post:5, topic:4171”]
You can check with my test.csv file and let me know if still you will get this.
[/quote]

and let me know as well about this.