How to connect orchestrator with a robot and deploy it

I was unable to find the method that how can we connect our robots with the orchestrator in the latest version of cloud uipath ?.Also guide me to deploy our projects. What are these terms called, Tenant, Folder,Machine? Any help will be appreciated. Thanx

1 Like

Hello @Sawaira_Nawaz ,

Can watch the below video to get clarity on this.

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan I’ve already watched many videos,but all of these are old versioned, and i’m unable to understand and compare it with the latest one.

This one is with the modern design. Can make and try and if its not working plz update here.
Plz do all the steps in the video to make the configuration.

okay,let me follow it,

Hi @Sawaira_Nawaz
please find the below link for latest orchestrator tutorial

Thanks

1 Like

If you are using Community version you can create only one Tenant. It allow you to model your organization structure, separating your business flows and information just like in real-life organizations. They are containers where you can organize your services and manage them for a group of users.
Inside Tenant, there is a Folder option which is a storage area that helps keep your projects separate. In Folder option you can assign your robots to your folders separately, can assign roles and also manage machines
In Machines, you can create your machine by specifying the type of machine you needed and can also give licenses option to specify number of jobs that the machine can run at the same time.
After creating your machines , you need to connect Uipath assistant using the machine key and url

2 Likes

It worked, thank you so much for your help

1 Like

Good to hear that :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @Sawaira_Nawaz
if you have no more questions kindly close topic @Sawaira_Nawaz

Happy learning

Hi @Sawaira_Nawaz

Refer this link

Happy learning

click on “mark as solution” on the post which solved your query.thankss

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.