How to connect adminer mysql with uipath database activity

How to connect adminer mysql with UiPath database.i am using adminer php in it I am using MySQL database how will I connect it with database connection activities in UiPath.i am using adminer to just update a table

Hi @Abikrishna_k_r

Welcome to Community!!

This video might be helps you

Regards,

Thank you for the response.I checked this but it does not tells about the adminer site

Hi @Abikrishna_k_r

Welcome to Community.

This video might help you in connection to DataBase.

Hope it helps!!

Thanks for the response.I checked this also but it doesn’t says about the adminer mysql.If anybody knows about it please help

Hi @Abikrishna_k_r

To connect Adminer (PHP application) with a MySQL database using UiPath, you can use the “Database Connection” activities in UiPath. Here’s a general outline of the steps you can follow:

1. Install the UiPath.Database.Activities package if you haven’t already. You can do this from UiPath Studio by going to Manage Packages and searching for “UiPath.Database.Activities.”

2. In UiPath Studio, use the “Database Connection Wizard” to create a new connection to your MySQL database. Provide the necessary details such as server address, port, database name, username, and password.

3. Once the connection is established, you can use various Database activities provided by UiPath to interact with the MySQL database. For your specific task of updating a table, you can use the “Execute Non Query” activity to execute an SQL query that performs the update operation.

4. Write your SQL query to update the table within the “Execute Non Query” activity. For example, the query might look like this: “UPDATE table_name SET column_name1 = value1, column_name2 = value2 WHERE some_condition;”

5. Run the UiPath process to execute the update operation on your MySQL database through Adminer.

Keep in mind that Adminer is a tool primarily designed for database management and interaction through a web interface, so make sure it is accessible and properly configured to connect to your MySQL database before integrating it with UiPath. Additionally, ensure that you handle any potential security concerns by using proper authentication and authorization mechanisms.

Hope it helps!!

Thanks for the response.i don’t know to connect MySQL to adminer I only do it online in the adminer site.Sorry to inform you that I am not getting execute non query activity in UiPath and database configuration wizard.please help