How to Configure TLS Authentication and Encryption with High Availability Addon?
Changes to be made on Redis Web Management console
- Go to database – configuration and enable TLS [Require TLS for all Communications]. Read more on TLS Configuration
- Go to Settings->general and copy the proxy Certificate
Changes to be made on Orchestrator servers
- Create a proxy.cer file, paste and save the content from proxy certificate
- Open the proxy.cer file and install it in local machine on Trusted Root Certification Authorities
- Open Orchestrator web.config/UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config(2020.10.x onwards) and add at the end of the Redis.Connectionstring key “ssl=true”
Read more on
- Web Config Multi Tenancy for v2020.4.x or lower
- UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config for 2020.10.x or higher.
Note: If proxy certificate on each Orchestrator node is not imported, web page will prompt with The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure error as shown below.