How to configure Orchestrator with Studio in Community edition so that I can get the 'Setup' tab on the Ribbon

Please can anyone help me on the below.

How to configure Orchestrator with Studio in Community edition so that I can get the ‘Setup’ tab on the Ribbon.
Also steps to get the ‘Machine name’ while adding a Robot in Orchestrator.

Datta.

@datta.shirsand
Refer below link .

@pratikg
Thanks for your support.
The issue which I am facing is, we need to have the ‘Machine name’ to create a new Robot and this one we can get it from the ‘System Tray > UiPath’ icon however I am not getting the Uipath icon it self in the System Tray. Also the ‘Setup’ tab/menu in the Studios ribbon.

Hi @datta.shirsand

Could you pls check whether you have started UiPath Robot Service.

Thanks!

@pratikg
I couldn’t find the UiPath robot service in the Services list. If any other way of getting it, please let me know.

@datta.shirsand

Pls find attached img.
Capture

@pratikg
Thank you so much. I got this. Will try to configure it and if any issues, will let you know.

@pratikg
Any idea, where I can get the ‘Machine Key’?. This is required to connect to the ‘Orchestrator’.

@pratikg
Got it. from ‘Machines’ details.

@datta.shirsand
Please mark as solved

@pratikg

1. I am able to configure the robot however, the status is showing as ‘Robot unavailable’.
  2. As mentioned earlier, please can you help with getting the ‘Setup’ tab on the Studios.

@datta.shirsand
read all information on this link or else visit uipath academy for video tutorials.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.