How to compare two PDF's having multiple pages and also show the differences using Uipath

How to compare two PDF’s having multiple pages and also need to get the differences between two PDF’s using Uipath

For a simple comparison, you can use the built-in feature of Adobe DC that offers an ability to compare two files:

This could be achieved by a surface automation of Adobe DC with the output of the comparison being printed to a PDF file.

Hi @loginerror,

I am new to UiPath. As suggested above I used Compare files option and compared two PDF files. But, I want to know how can I write or show the difference into a text or in output panel.

Regards,
Bhaskar

Well,

I guess if it’s a native PDF (with all text accessible for extraction) then you can get a Boolean value as output using string operations.

If you mean the output containing the text that is dissimilar then it seems like an uphill task, is that what you wanted?

@Raghavendraprasad, I need to compare two PDF/Text/Word files and find out the difference in output, can you help me with this?

When Text/Word/PDF files come into picture it might be tricky depending on what kind of comparison you are seeking.

Can you give more details on whether you want to see whether the text is dissimilar (Legal documents) or something else? Also, you will have to see whether the language is supported.

@Raghavendraprasad Thank you for your response, Yes you are right, I need to display the dissimilar (Legal documents or some other document may be) in output…please help you are aware about the solution would be thankful.