How to compare two data table after data scraping

I have two data table after data scraping. Now, I need to compare data table 1 and data table 2 and find out if both matches or not.
If it matches, then the contents in second column of both the data table should be printed and marked as renewed . If there is any new title in data table 1, then it should be marked as “Added title” and if there is any new title in data table 2, then it should be marked as “Dropped title”.

Any idea how to do it in simple steps?

You can simply use the inner join on that two tables and if the rows remains exactly the same then you call it a complete match

Thank you. For complete match it is okay. For rest of the unmatched cases, I need to mark them in excel table as add/drop. How that will work?

yes! we can use join there too. Although if you want uncommon rows too, you can use below script

Rows that are common in two datatable

dtCommon = datatable1.AsEnumerable().Intersect(datatable2.AsEnumerable(),System.Data.DataRowComparer.Default).CopyToDataTable

Rows that are not common rows in two datatable

dtNotCommon = datatable1.AsEnumerable().Except(datatable2.AsEnumerable(),System.Data.DataRowComparer.Default).CopyToDataTable