How to Compare 3 columns in Excel and save PDF from a website to local machine

excel
uiautomation
pdf

Hi everyone.

I would like really appreciate if you could shed some light on the project that I am currently working on.

At first, I have two Excel Columns. Table 1 and Table 2. Table 1 I took it from a website. Table 2 from my local drive. Then, I join them together into Table 3. I used read range and write range. -SUCCEED, OK. It is currently, working until here.

Now, Table 3, I have a lot of columns. But what I am interested in these 3 columns: N/ref, Ref, and POD Column.

For your kind information, Nref and Ref is actually reference number. (Table 1)- Nref I took from a website, (table 2) - Ref is from my local drive. Then, POD Column on that excel comes with a condition Si or No. Si = have a pdf file on a website. No = doesn’t have a pdf file on wesbite.

**So, Now…**I am currently trying to find a match if there is any Ref number on N/ref on that Table 3 WITH a condition if that reference number is equal to POD Column = si (yes) . = I am stuck from here.
Next, I need to Evaluate POD column:
a. If empty (no pdf)– Stop workflow and move to next element.
b. If something found (si have pdf) – Right Click and save link as
i. Save the file in a concrete folder in the local hard drive where the folder name = the reference number. If the folder does not exist in the destination folder in a local hard drive, the workflow should create it. Continue until completion of all elements in Excel file.

Please find below XAML and Excel file.Test.zip (35.5 KB)

Do you know how can I achieve this? I am still new on UiPath.

Looking forward to your positive response.

Thank you.

Regards,
Loshyy Mahad

Hi guys…
I am still waiting for a help here…
Anyone know the workaround for this case?

Thanks in advance!:smile:

Regards,
Mutiah