How to compare 2 datatable and remove data in 2nd table which are not matching?

Hello. I have two data tables with some columns. Most of the row values are same in both data tables. But some values are there in 2nd data table which are not matching with 1st table
Employee details1.xlsx (8.3 KB)
Employee details2.xlsx (8.4 KB)
. I want to compare this two data tables and delete mismatching row values from 2nd table. I have attached example of data tables:

Hello @Vanitha_VS ,
Refer to this video, you will get some idea.

HI,

Hope the following sample helps you.

arrDr = dt2.AsEnumerable.Except(dt1.AsEnumerable,DataRowComparer.Default).ToArray

Sample20221128-3.zip (14.5 KB)

Regards,

HI @Vanitha_VS

Check out the XAML file

JoinDtAndRemove.xaml (11.5 KB)

Regards
Gokul

Hi @Vanitha_VS

Try with this

dt1.AsEnumerable.where(Function(r1) dt2.AsEnumerable.All(Function(r2)( (r2(“Name”) isnot r1(“Name”) )And (r2(“Salary”) isnot r1(“Salary”)) and (r2(“Email”) isnot r1(“Email”))))).ToArray.CopyToDataTable

I need to delete data (In 2nd data table) which are not there in 1st data table. i no need to write data in one excel. in same excel that is 2nd excel, i need to remove not matching data.

@Vanitha_VS Try this Custom Activity

Have you checked this workflow? @Vanitha_VS

1 Like

Hi @Vanitha_VS

You can try like this

dtOutput=dt2.AsEnumerable().Where(Function(x) dt1.AsEnumerable().Any(Function(x) x(“ID”).ToString=row(“ID”).ToString)).CopyToDatatable

Here id is the column in dt1 and dt2 which is being compared and dt1 is first datatable and dt2 is second datatable

Dtoutput being the output required

Cheers

Chhers

Thanks you Gokul, it is working fine for me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.