How to click on first row of column after searching a value

I’m just asking about the manual action.

Once you search and click on the first row of the table result is that working ?

Thanks
#nK

If I click manually it works.

1 Like

Cool, Then we need to do the same over automation.

But it’s not working, the clicking activity is clicking on a different row.
If we will pass the row index then it’s working, but I want to develop a robust solution for this.

if you retrieve the selector on any of the values, which selector is displayed, can you share it please

Hey @sambulkar

Please go with the anchor base activity and it will work.

I was also facing the similar kind of issue and it got resolved after using anchor base activity.

wnd app=‘saplogon.exe’ cls=‘SAP_FRONTEND_SESSION’ title=‘Business Workplace of AR Robot2’ />
<sap colName=‘WI_TEXT’ id=‘usr/cntlSINWP_CONTAINER/shellcont/shell/shellcont[1]/shell/shellcont[0]/shell’ tableRow=‘2398’

Getting this selector

But I will have to click the table row which is dynamic every time, does it work?

Yes man it will work Please go with anchor base. @sambulkar

Could you please guide me on what can be the anchor in this case?
I am getting how to use this activity here.

You are clicking on the first row of the title column right? @sambulkar

Please use title as an anchor.

But it’s not working.

1 Like

Hey @sambulkar

Please find the property in the selector which has your title text ?

Thanks
#nK

Can you please paste the title selector which you took for the find element activity? @sambulkar

wnd app=‘saplogon.exe’ cls=‘SAP_FRONTEND_SESSION’ title=‘Business Workplace of AR Robot2’ />
<sap colName=‘WI_TEXT’ id=‘usr/cntlSINWP_CONTAINER/shellcont/shell/shellcont[1]/shell/shellcont[0]/shell’ /

This selector I am using for find element activity.

Can you please click on the title and send the screenshot of UiExplorer? @sambulkar

Please check below screenshot.

1 Like

Hey @sambulkar

In the left hand side of the UI Explorer you have something called property explorer.

Could you please check if any prop has the title value you are searching for in table rows.

Thanks
#nK

Hey @sambulkar,

We can have quick zoom call if you want.

Please schedule it today I will be available.

Hey Can you help me on Urgent : How to get the columns to processed from website