How to click on first row of column after searching a value

I want to click on the first row of SAP after searching the value in the Title column of the following table

For example: Suppose I search the value 33894.69 in the title column and then it appears on the top of the table and then I want to double click on that value.
So if I search for the other value it should work for that as well.

So my query is how should I click every time on the top of the SAP row?

1 Like

Hey @sambulkar

It’s bit confusing on the click part. Kindly clarify.

You want to simply click on the table first row or search the item in the table rows and correspondingly click on the row with the search text (it can be any row)

Thanks
#nK

hey

can you try with click text activity?

regards!

When I will search for any value (Amount) in the title column It will appear on the top of the table but the row number is different means even though it appears on the top of the table row number is different.

1 Like

It’s not working, getting error text not found.

Okay clear, Like you will perform the search operation which makes the element appear at the first row.

So you can just identify the selector of it and use click activity to do the same.

Thanks
#nK

Hey @sambulkar

Kindly show the selector once you identify it.

#nK

Here I am getting the row number but I will have to click dynamically.

1 Like

Clicking directly at this point will not work ?

Thanks
#nK

No, it’s not working

1 Like

I’m just asking about the manual action.

Once you search and click on the first row of the table result is that working ?

Thanks
#nK

If I click manually it works.

1 Like

Cool, Then we need to do the same over automation.

But it’s not working, the clicking activity is clicking on a different row.
If we will pass the row index then it’s working, but I want to develop a robust solution for this.

if you retrieve the selector on any of the values, which selector is displayed, can you share it please

Hey @sambulkar

Please go with the anchor base activity and it will work.

I was also facing the similar kind of issue and it got resolved after using anchor base activity.

wnd app=‘saplogon.exe’ cls=‘SAP_FRONTEND_SESSION’ title=‘Business Workplace of AR Robot2’ />
<sap colName=‘WI_TEXT’ id=‘usr/cntlSINWP_CONTAINER/shellcont/shell/shellcont[1]/shell/shellcont[0]/shell’ tableRow=‘2398’

Getting this selector

But I will have to click the table row which is dynamic every time, does it work?

Yes man it will work Please go with anchor base. @sambulkar

Could you please guide me on what can be the anchor in this case?
I am getting how to use this activity here.