How to check wether check box is checked or not and radio button value whether it is "Male" or "Female"

In example I showed you, you are providing to the activity example of checkbox as an image. So you will know that your example is ‘male’ or ‘female’ one. And based on your condition it will automatically check if this checkbox is same one as you set in activity or “other one”.

CHeck.xaml (8.9 KB)

I did what you have suggested but it is giving me boolean out put yes or No not ,whether it is male or female?

please find the attached workflow

But why are you searching for both in Find Image activity? image
That’s the whole point to search only one of it:
image or image
Then if one of this element will exist it will return the value “1” so you can decide that it’s male for example. If it doesn’t exist then you know that it will be female cause it will return value “0”.
How right now it can knows if it’s ‘male’ or ‘female’ if you are searching for both together?
This is how you should think about it.

1 Like

CHeck.xaml (11.7 KB)

Hey thanks for reply. I understood, but do I have to check for both for Male and female. Kindly check the code I’ve attached for both cases it show yes “Male” and “Female”.

Kindly correct me

I would rather use it this way:

Additionally I removed text next to the image as it’s not needed here. We are just checking the image element.

1 Like

Thank you got it. Just want to will it work dynamically whenever there will be any Checked radio button. Even in case of “YES” or “NO” for other information in the form.?<Moderated file (sensitive data)> (61.2 KB)

I have attahced the embbeded PDF file, soI want to fetch information from the form and want to check whether check box is Clicked or not,
Second : Yes or No checked for radio button
Third: Want to do each time for different form?

This depends of many other things. When you are building project you need to indicate which element robot need to check, where put data etc. It’s hard to tell you exactly how it will behave. I suggest to try out our https://academy.uipath.com and go at least for LVL1 Foundation Training to have better overview on how UiPath works.

I am Level 3 Certified already. But unable to find the resolution for this problem. Could not logged in from my previous profile that’s why created new account to log in from office.

Also, do you have an idea that how can we detect the colour through UIpath ??

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.