How to check values of all keys in a collection

Hii
Suppose
collection.put(“karntaka”,63%)
collection.put(“Bihar”,60%)
cllection.put(“WB”,55%)
how to fetch all values of this with single synatx no matter what the keyword is

1 Like

Hope this would help you

String.Join(“_”, yourDictionaryname.Values.ToList())

Cheers @KarthikBallary

Thanks

1 Like

I need to upload a files in one of the UI
if it has more files it would take long tym. How to to implict time instead of explicit time

1 Like

Fantastic

Kindly come again buddy
I don’t get this term

Cheers @KarthikBallary

ok, You are uploading files to UI. number of files is dynamic. once uploaded, it has go for next sequence. if there are more number of files it would take 50 seconds to upload. if only one file hardly 10 seconds. how do we handle this. If I give explict time as 50 secs it would be waste

1 Like

Fine
May I know the process of uploading
Does the UI shows any image or sign that the file got uploaded
Cheers @KarthikBallary

No! there will be upload button. Once uploaded that button will disappear

1 Like

after uploading all the files that button will disappear

Then we can use WAIT ELEMENT VANISH activity or if it’s a image WAIT INAGE VANISH activity and
once after that we can mention the activities we need
Cheers @KarthikBallary

doubt11
do we need to check this?

1 Like
  • WaitNotVisible - When this check box is selected, the activity waits only until the UI element disappears from the screen even if it is still active.
  • WaitNotActive - When this check box is selected, the activity waits only until the specified UI element is no longer active.

So I hope if needed based on the UI element you have we can enable and I would suggest not to enable unless it’s needed
Cheers @KarthikBallary

I am getting timeout exception. Once that upload button vanished

1 Like

Fine
kindly increase the Timeout Property like more than default value of 30000 milliseconds ,
so mention like 60000 milliseconds and in waitforready property set as complete

@KarthikBallary

were we able to upload them and proceed
kindly let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @KarthikBallary

Timeout property not working.You meant to give timeout property for that wait element or upload element? or next element of upload?