How to check resolution during robot execution?
Note: This method will not take into consideration any scaling
1. Create two new String variables named height and width.
2. Drag over two "Assign" activities.
3. Assign width = System.Windows.SystemParameters.PrimaryScreenWidth.ToString()
4. Assign height = System.Windows.SystemParameters.PrimaryScreenHeight.ToString()
5. Drag over a "Log Message" activity.
6. Set log level to info
7. Set the message to: "Resolution = " + width +"x" + height
8. Publish the new workflow. Next time the robot runs, we will see a log message telling us what the current resolution is when the robot is executing.