How to Check if the view button is enabled or disabled?

I want to check view button is enable or disable.
If enable it means process success else business exception.

Hi @prashant1603765

Please use Element Exist Activity. The output of this Activity is Boolean so you can use in a IF Else statement accordingly.

Thanks.

@prashant1603765

Use Get Attribute activity and indicate that View button. One of the attribute in the selector holds the button status.

Hi @prashant1603765 ,

Inorder to find the difference between both enabled and disabled, try to get the selector of both scenarios and compare. Some attribute will be different. Use the disabled selector in element exists and throw exception if output comes as false.

Another way is, when you click on view most probably a new page will come. Use an element exists for the new page after clicking on “View”. If that element exists returns false, we can throw exception as we are sure that the click didn’t work.

Thanks!
Athira

Thanks for your response.

What I should to put in attribute and save to ?

Thanks for your response

I got your point. But here I’m not clicking, only checking for confirmation view button is enabled or disabled .

Okay then, you can try the first option then.

Thanks!

@prashant1603765

Can you please share screenshot of the Get Attribute selector.

1.)

2.)

Hi @prashant1603765 ,

We would always like to Check all the attributes of the Selector using the UiExplorer, as it is the best way to identify any un-noticed attributes that are not present at the first stage in the Edit Selector Panel.

Could you Share the Share same selectors of the Elements opened in UiExplorer? Do indicate the elements again if necessary.