How to check IConnectionService object for a valid connection?

Im connecting to Salesforce through the Salesforce Activities Package and are storing the connection in my IConnectionService object. But before i move on, I wish to check that the connection is valid. How do I do this?

This is what the object contains upon what i know is a valid connection:
SalesforceConnectionService { TelemetryService=TelemetryService { Enabled=false }, validConnection=true }

What i want to do is to check on the value of “validConnection”. But I cant figure out a way to check that property. I can check the TelemetryService { Enabled=false }, but this does not help me.

To anyone seeing this, I have not been able to solve this specific issue the way I wanted it to be solved. Nevertheless, I’ve implemented a workaround to this by sending a SOQL call to Salesforce after opening the connection and then checking the SalesforceStatus-object for Success=true or false. This is suboptimal, but seems to be working for the extent of this process.

If anyone ever finds a solution to the SalesforceConnectionService-object, feel free to share.

You can check the body of the variable where you store the connection. something like sfdcConnectionVar.ToString.Contains(“validConnection=true”)